-100% pure milk, not reconstituted from milk powder
-100% produced in France, from French cows milk
-100% imported from France
-Good source of calcium: 120 mg / 100 ml
-Lactel skimmed milk contents 0.1g/ 100g of fat and 0g Cholesterol while keep a creamy and rich taste.
For details, please refer to the label on the product.
The picture above is for reference only. The real object should be considered as final.
Matcha Pudding with Citron Honey
Cold water 20g
Unflavoured powdered gelatin 4g
Matcha powder 5g
Hot water 60g
White sugar 50g
Citron honey 80g
Whipped cream a little
Green tea powder a little
01\Put the cold water in a small bowl, add the gelatin powder. Stir briskly until mixed and thickened, set aside.
02\Sieve the green tea powder, and add in hot water. Whrisk quickly until foamy when all powder dissolves, set aside.
03\ Heat the milk gently over medium heat. Turn off the heat just until bubbles appear at the side, and steam begins to rise. Dissolve sugar and add the matcha in the milk. Add in the thickened gelatin, mix gently until completely dissolve. Pass the puree through a fine mesh sieve into the pudding cups.
04\Put the pudding into refrigerator and let sit for at least 2-3 hours. Better to leave overnight. Serve it with whipped cream, and sprinkling with matcha powder on top.
• 2 slices of Président Light slice cheese
• 115ml Lactel Skimmed milk
• 2 eggs
• 2 slices white bread (3cm thick)
• 1 tsp Dijon mustard
• 2 slices of ham, trimmed to fit bread
• Sea salt and ground black pepper
• 1 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 180˚C/350F/Gas 4.
2. Place eggs, milk, salt and pepper into a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
3. With a sharp, thin-bladed knife, slit open one side of each slice of bread to form a pocket. Ensure that you leave 1cm around the edges.
4. Spread the mustard on one side of the pocket and place a slice of ham and Président Light slice cheese inside.
5. Put the pockets into a shallow dish. Pour over the egg mixture and leave for five minutes, turning once.
6. Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat, add half of the olive oil and swirl to coat the base of the pan.
7. Put the bread pocket into the pan and cook on one side for about two minutes until golden brown. Turn and cook for another minute.
8. Remove from the pan and place on a baking tray. Put in the oven and cook for ten minutes, or until the cheddar has melted.
In this recipe, we use Président Light slice cheese & Lactel Skimmed milk