Offering the perfect combination of function and versatility, the Command™ Large Utility Hooks help store your bags, winter jackets and other heavier items that weigh up to 2.2 kg.
Not only do these hooks hold strongly on to most smooth surfaces but they also remove cleanly, without leaving behind any residue or damaging your wall. If you want to change the location of a hook, simply use a fresh Command™ strip to use it on another wall.
Durable Hooks to Keep Your Room Organised
Hang your coats, towels, robes, backpacks, light pot holders and other household items from these sturdy hooks to keep them organised and easily accessible. This large hook does not require tools to be installed and holds strongly on to most smooth surfaces while removing cleanly without damaging your wall.
De-clutter and Organise your Space Within Minutes
If you are at your wit's end trying to organise and tidy up your child's room, the Command™ Large Utility Hooks can be a lifesaver. Simply toss toys and board games into large totes and stow them away on these self-stick hooks, up to a weight of 2.2 kg, and your space will be organised and clutter-free within minutes.
1. Clean surface with rubbing alcohol. Do not use household cleaners.
2. Remove red liner. Press adhesive to hook.
3. Remove black liner. Press to wall for 10 seconds.
4. To ensure adhesive hold, slide hook up and off.
5. Press base firmly for 30 seconds.
6. Slide hook back on. Wait 1 hour before use.
1. Slide hook up and off.
2. Gently hold mounting base in place.
3. Never pull the strip towards you. Always pull straight down.
4. Stretch the strip slowly against the wall at least 38 centimeters to release.