Blackmores於1930年代，由Maurice Blackmore（即現任執行主席Marcus Blackmore的父親）在澳洲昆士蘭創立，堅持以長遠、全面的方法促進健康，Maurice Blackmore深信草本植物和礦物質可促進健康，因此發展了一系列以自然療法為基礎的產品。
|Country of Origin||Australia|
|Description||Cold and flu relief|
|Delivery / Return||
Recommended for you
You may also like
Features and benefits
High dose provides therapeutic action for the symptomatic relief of colds and flu
Standardised potency, beta-1, 2-D-oligofructofuranosides 1.6 mg per tablet
Developed to replicate the recognised therapeutic dose of Echinacea purpurea as published in the German Commission E Monograph 1989
How it works
Echinacea has been shown to stimulate the immune system and reduce the duration of colds and minor infections of the respiratory tract.
One of the ways that echinacea works in the immune system is by increasing the number of white blood cells. White blood cells are involved in defending the body against foreign microorganisms.
Echinacea also stimulates a group of immune system cells called phagocytes, which engulf and digest bacteria or other foreign bodies.
Adults - Take 2 - 3 tablets daily with food, or as professionally prescribed.Children under 12 years - Not recommended.
Contraindications and cautions
May occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms
Always read the label. Use only as directed
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
Active ingredients per tablet
Echinacea purpurea juice dry 66.7 mg equiv. to fresh herb 3000 mg
(standardised to contain beta-1, 2-D-oligofructofuranosides 1.6 mg)
HK Reg. No.: HK-46274
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal Information in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordiance and in accordance with HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
• Colour shown may be slightly different than actual products due to computer monitors settings.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
Delivery / Return
• Our products will be delivered by HKTVmall. Please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
• Actual delivery time depends on the products ordered and the shipping time of the particular merchants.
• Shipping time of this store: Monday to Sunday, including Public Holiday, 9am and 3pm
• All products are non-returnable.
• In the event of dispute, HKTVmall's decision shall be final and conclusive.