Blackmores於1930年代，由Maurice Blackmore（即現任執行主席Marcus Blackmore的父親）在澳洲昆士蘭創立，堅持以長遠、全面的方法促進健康，Maurice Blackmore深信草本植物和礦物質可促進健康，因此發展了一系列以自然療法為基礎的產品。
|Country of Origin||Australia|
|Description||Powerful herbal antioxidant and free radical scavenger|
|Delivery / Return||
Recommended for you
You may also like
Features and benefits
High potency supplement - contains 85 mg of procyanidins per tablet
Formulated to replicate the effective dose used in published clinical research when taken as recommended
Helps to relieve swelling (oedema), heaviness, pain and itching of the legs
Helps to protect against the breakdown of skin collagen and elastin
Helps to reduce the risk of cell damage attributed to free radicals
How it works
Grape seed extract contains a rich source of plant flavonoids called oligomeric procyanidins, or more commonly, OPCs. OPCs have many beneficial effects in the body, including stabilising capillary walls and preventing increases in capillary permeability. Connective tissue, blood vessels and capillary walls are all supported structurally by a collagen matrix. Grape seed extract supports collagen structures and helps to prevent destruction of collagen, as it promotes the reinforcement of the natural cross-linking of collagen fibres. Grape seed extract is a potent antioxidant and as such provides protection against cellular damage by free radicals. Free radicals are common in the body, arising through a variety of mechanisms. Some are generated in the body as part of normal energy-producing processes, some are generated by pollutants such as air pollution, and some are generated by lifestyle factors such as excess dietary fats, cigarette smoke, and alcohol ingestion. Many of these free radicals are dealt with by the body own free radical, antioxidant defences. Some free radicals however escape these defences, and cause cellular damage. Research suggests that accumulation of free radical cellular damage can result in degenerative conditions.
Adults - Take two tablets a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Active ingredients per tablet
standardised to contain procyanidins 85 mg
Vitis vinifera (Grape seed) extract equiv. to dry seed 12 g (12000 mg)
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal Information in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordiance and in accordance with HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
• Colour shown may be slightly different than actual products due to computer monitors settings.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
Delivery / Return
• Our products will be delivered by HKTVmall. Please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
• Actual delivery time depends on the products ordered and the shipping time of the particular merchants.
• Shipping time of this store: Monday to Sunday, including Public Holiday, 9am and 3pm
• All products are non-returnable.
• In the event of dispute, HKTVmall's decision shall be final and conclusive.