Blackmores於1930年代，由Maurice Blackmore（即現任執行主席Marcus Blackmore的父親）在澳洲昆士蘭創立，堅持以長遠、全面的方法促進健康，Maurice Blackmore深信草本植物和礦物質可促進健康，因此發展了一系列以自然療法為基礎的產品。
|Country of Origin||Australia|
|Description||Natural Source Of Omega-3 Fatty Acids|
|Delivery / Return||
Recommended for you
You may also like
Features and benefits
No fishy aftertaste, developed without the use of artificial surfactants (polysorbates)
Vanilla-lemon flavouring masks any fishy odours
Natural source of omega-3s
Helps to improve joint health and joint mobility
Helps to support heart and cardiovascular health
Helps to assist in the maintenance of normal eye and brain function
Helps to decrease triglycerides (fat) in the blood of healthy people
How it works
Fish oil is a source of the omega-3 essential fatty acids. Essential fatty acids are incorporated into every cell membrane in the body, in the form of compounds called phospholipids. Cell membranes play the vital role of regulating what goes into, and what comes out of, each cell. The integrity and fluidity of the cell membrane is determined by the type of phospholipid that is available for the body to use. Cell membranes made up mainly of phospholipids derived from the essential polyunsaturated fatty acids are more fluid and function better than cell membranes made up of saturated fat or trans-fatty acids. A cell membrane working at optimal levels retains vital nutrients and electrolytes, has the ability to communicate with other cells and is responsive to hormones.
Omega-3 fatty acids are also important components of substances known as prostaglandins and leukotrienes. Prostaglandins and leukotrienes are important in immune function, smooth muscle function, platelet aggregation and inflammation. Fish oils contain prostaglandins and leukotrienes from omega-3 fatty acids have less inflammatory activity than prostaglandins and leukotrienes derived from other types of fatty acids.
Fish oil inhibits triglyceride synthesis in the liver and so helps to lower fats (triglycerides) in the blood of healthy people, therefore supporting a healthy cardiovascular system.
Adults - Take 2 capsules a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children - below 12 years - Please take Blackmores Kids Fruity Fishies.
Contraindications and cautions
Always read the label. Use only as directed
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
Active ingredients per capsule
Fish oil (Natural) 1 g (1000 mg)
containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 300 mg as:
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 180 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 120 mg
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners.
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal Information in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordiance and in accordance with HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
• Colour shown may be slightly different than actual products due to computer monitors settings.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
Delivery / Return
• Our products will be delivered by HKTVmall. Please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
• Actual delivery time depends on the products ordered and the shipping time of the particular merchants.
• Shipping time of this store: Monday to Sunday, including Public Holiday, 9am and 3pm
• All products are non-returnable.
• In the event of dispute, HKTVmall's decision shall be final and conclusive.