Blackmores於1930年代，由Maurice Blackmore（即現任執行主席Marcus Blackmore的父親）在澳洲昆士蘭創立，堅持以長遠、全面的方法促進健康，Maurice Blackmore深信草本植物和礦物質可促進健康，因此發展了一系列以自然療法為基礎的產品。
|Country of Origin||Australia|
|Description||Stress and overindulgence|
|Delivery / Return||
Recommended for you
You may also like
Features and benefits
Supplies nutrients which may be depleted by alcohol and smoking
How it works
The B group of vitamins and vitamin C are water soluble. Most water soluble vitamins are not stored in large amounts by the body. This makes their regular consumption necessary. These vitamins are required in increasing amounts during periods of stress.
Stress of all kinds, including emotional stress and overindulgence, increases the excretion of vitamin C from our bodies and therefore raises our need for this vitamin. Studies indicate that vitamin C intake benefits the body in numerous ways, including providing an antioxidant role against contaminants such as pollution and cigarette smoke.
B group vitamins are necessary for normal function and maintenance of the nervous system. Alcohol consumption can impede the absorption and utilisation of the B vitamins, especially vitamin B1. Vitamin B1 is required for alcohol metabolism.
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily with food.Children under 12 years - Not recommended.
Contraindications and cautions
Always read the label. Use only as directed
Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones). Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi
Active ingredients per tablet
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate)
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Calcium, zinc and magnesium may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking bisphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs), tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics or thyroid hormones separate doses by at least 2 hours
HK Reg. No.: HK-44748
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal Information in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordiance and in accordance with HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
• Colour shown may be slightly different than actual products due to computer monitors settings.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
Delivery / Return
• Our products will be delivered by HKTVmall. Please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
• Actual delivery time depends on the products ordered and the shipping time of the particular merchants.
• Shipping time of this store: Monday to Sunday, including Public Holiday, 9am and 3pm
• All products are non-returnable.
• In the event of dispute, HKTVmall's decision shall be final and conclusive.