Blackmores於1930年代，由Maurice Blackmore（即現任執行主席Marcus Blackmore的父親）在澳洲昆士蘭創立，堅持以長遠、全面的方法促進健康，Maurice Blackmore深信草本植物和礦物質可促進健康，因此發展了一系列以自然療法為基礎的產品。
|Country of Origin||Australia|
|Delivery / Return||
Recommended for you
You may also like
Features and benefits
Contains naturally sourced vitamin E which is better absorbed and retained than synthetic forms of vitamin E
How it works
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant vitamin that protects cell membranes from damage. It is incorporated into the cell membranes and helps maintain their integrity throughout the body.
As an antioxidant vitamin E acts as a 'free-radical scavenger'. Free radicals are common in the body, arising through a variety of mechanisms. Some are generated in the body as part of normal energy-producing processes, some are generated by pollutants such as air pollution, and some are generated by lifestyle factors such as excess dietary fats, cigarette smoke, and alcohol ingestion. Many of these free radicals are dealt with by the body's own antioxidant defences. Some free radicals escape these defences, and tend to accumulate. Research suggests that this accumulation of free radicals can result in cellular damage.
Vitamin E helps maintain heart health as it can help to protect artery walls from free radical damage. A damaged artery wall is more susceptible to developing plaques, which are raised patches on the normally thin and elastic inner wall of the artery. These plaques are composed of a number of substances which include oxidized LDL-cholesterol. Large plaques in arteries can end up obstructing blood circulation.
Vitamin E helps protect fat and cholesterol, particularly LDL-cholesterol, from oxidation. Fats and cholesterol are very susceptible to free radical damage, which leads to the formation of a toxic derivative called oxidized LDL-cholesterol. It is currently understood that LDL-cholesterol is only harmful to the body after it has become oxidized.
Adults - Take 1 capsule daily with a meal. Children under 12 years - Not recommended.
Contraindications and cautions
Always read the label. Use only as directed
Active ingredients per
Vitamin E (Natural source) 500 IU
Vitamin E may increase the risk of bleeding with warfarin. Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking warfarin
HK Reg. No.: HK-44779
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal Information in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordiance and in accordance with HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
• Colour shown may be slightly different than actual products due to computer monitors settings.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
Delivery / Return
• Our products will be delivered by HKTVmall. Please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
• Actual delivery time depends on the products ordered and the shipping time of the particular merchants.
• Shipping time of this store: Monday to Sunday, including Public Holiday, 9am and 3pm
• All products are non-returnable.
• In the event of dispute, HKTVmall's decision shall be final and conclusive.