Blackmores於1930年代，由Maurice Blackmore（即現任執行主席Marcus Blackmore的父親）在澳洲昆士蘭創立，堅持以長遠、全面的方法促進健康，Maurice Blackmore深信草本植物和礦物質可促進健康，因此發展了一系列以自然療法為基礎的產品。
|Country of Origin||Australia|
|Delivery / Return||
Recommended for you
You may also like
Features and benefits
Convenient one a day
How it works
Daily supplementation with a broad range of vitamins and minerals can provide 'nutritional insurance' by helping to provide an optimum intake for the maintenance of good health. A Harvard review published in the Journal of the American Medical Association in 2002 recommended that all adults should take a multivitamin daily. Statistics suggest that many people are not consuming optimal amounts of vitamins in their diets. Low levels of vitamins can contribute to the development of a range of conditions.
In addition recent studies have shown that the nutrient levels in fruits, vegetables and some food crops have declined in the past 50 years. This may be primarily due to the way food is grown, processed and prepared.
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily with food.Children under 12 years - Not recommended.
Contraindications and cautions
Always read the label. Use only as directed
Active ingredients per tablet
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)
Iron (from Ferrous sulfate)
Inositol 25 mg
Manganese (from Manganese sulfate)
Magnesium (from Magnesium oxide)
Potassium (from Potassium sulfate)
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Zinc (from Zinc oxide)
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate)
Calcium (from Calcium carbonate)
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)
Calcium, zinc, iron and magnesium may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking bisphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs), tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics, thyroid hormone, methyldopa, carbidopa or levodopa or penicillamine separate doses by at least 2 hours
HK Reg. No.: HK-44765
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal Information in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordiance and in accordance with HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
• Colour shown may be slightly different than actual products due to computer monitors settings.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
Delivery / Return
• Our products will be delivered by HKTVmall. Please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
• Actual delivery time depends on the products ordered and the shipping time of the particular merchants.
• Shipping time of this store: Monday to Sunday, including Public Holiday, 9am and 3pm
• All products are non-returnable.
• In the event of dispute, HKTVmall's decision shall be final and conclusive.