Blackmores於1930年代，由Maurice Blackmore（即現任執行主席Marcus Blackmore的父親）在澳洲昆士蘭創立，堅持以長遠、全面的方法促進健康，Maurice Blackmore深信草本植物和礦物質可促進健康，因此發展了一系列以自然療法為基礎的產品。
|Country of Origin||Australia|
|Description||Provide joint relief|
|Delivery / Return||
Recommended for you
You may also like
Features and benefits
Helps improve joint mobility
Helps maintain healthy joints and cartilage
How it works
Glucosamine and sulfate are natural components found in the cartilage matrix and synovial fluid. Glucosamine is a major building block of the substances that together with protein form the structural units in cartilage. Thesestructural units, called aggrecans, are important for the elasticity, resilience and shock-absorbing properties of cartilage. Ageing decreases the body ability to restore and manufacture normal cartilage. Supplementaryglucosamine can be an important source of this vital component of cartilage as we age.
Osteoarthritis is characterized by joint degeneration and loss of cartilage. As we get older the fear and tear effects of use cause degenerative changes in the cartilage. The cartilage becomes more susceptible to breakdown and damage, which may result in the typical symptoms of osteoarthritis. These symptoms include decreased joint mobility, increased joint stiffness and swelling.
Glucosamine may help to provide relief from these symptoms, as well as helping to reduce cartilage wear and provide temporary relief of the pain associated with this condition.
Researchers found in a clinical trial that patients with osteoarthritis of the knees had a clinically significant improvement in pain and mobility after a period of four weeks using glucosamine sulfate 500 mg three times daily.
Adults - Take 1 tablet 3 times daily with meals, or as professionally prescribed.Children under 12 years - As by a healthcare professional prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
This product contains glucosamine sulfate, a seafood derived material. Not recommended for people with seafood allergies.
Contains 150 mg sodium per daily dose
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
Always read the label. Use only as directed
Active ingredients per tablet
Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride complex 628 mg
equiv. to glucosamine sulfate 500 mg
HK Reg. No.: HK-56134
About Blackmores Official Store
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal Information in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordiance and in accordance with HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
• Colour shown may be slightly different than actual products due to computer monitors settings.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
Delivery / Return
• Our products will be delivered by HKTVmall. Please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
• Actual delivery time depends on the products ordered and the shipping time of the particular merchants.
• Shipping time of this store: Monday to Sunday, including Public Holiday, 9am and 3pm
• All products are non-returnable.
• In the event of dispute, HKTVmall's decision shall be final and conclusive.