Blackmores於1930年代，由Maurice Blackmore（即現任執行主席Marcus Blackmore的父親）在澳洲昆士蘭創立，堅持以長遠、全面的方法促進健康，Maurice Blackmore深信草本植物和礦物質可促進健康，因此發展了一系列以自然療法為基礎的產品。
|Country of Origin||Australia|
|Description||Maintain healthy joints and reduces cartilage wear|
|Delivery / Return||
Recommended for you
You may also like
Features and benefits
Acts as a building block for cartilage regeneration.
Maintain healthy joints and reduce cartilage wear.
Provide lubrication and nutrition to the joints.
High strength dose of Glucosamine plus Chondroitin - in only 2 capsules daily.
How it works
The ingredients in Blackmores Joint Formula with Glucosamine and Chondroitin are important for the maintenance of healthy cartilage and bone.As we get older the 'wear and tear' effects of everyday life may cause degenerative changes in the cartilage, making it more susceptible to breakdown and damage. Ageing decreases the ability to restore and synthesize normal cartilage. Glucosamine is a natural component of the cartilage matrix and synovial fluid. It is a major building block of the substances that together with protein form the structural units in cartilage. These structural units, called aggrecan, are important for the elasticity, resilience and shock-absorbing properties of cartilage. Supplementary glucosamine can be an important source of this vital component of cartilage as we age, supporting normal cartilage function and joint mobility. Chondroitin, like glucosamine, is a natural component of cartilage. Chondroitin and glucosamine appear to work together in the synthesis of cartilage. Chondroitin is also involved in the lubrication and nutrition of the joint, and helps the joints to resist compression.
Adults - Take 1 capsule twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed. Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
This product contains an ingredient derived from crustacean shells. People who are allergic to seafood should exercise extreme caution.
May occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms.
If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Active ingredients per capsules
Chondroitin sulfate - bovine sodium 225 mg
Glucosamine hydrochloride 750 mg
HK Reg. No.: HK-59856
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal Information in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordiance and in accordance with HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
• Colour shown may be slightly different than actual products due to computer monitors settings.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
Delivery / Return
• Our products will be delivered by HKTVmall. Please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
• Actual delivery time depends on the products ordered and the shipping time of the particular merchants.
• Shipping time of this store: Monday to Sunday, including Public Holiday, 9am and 3pm
• All products are non-returnable.
• In the event of dispute, HKTVmall's decision shall be final and conclusive.