Blackmores於1930年代，由Maurice Blackmore（即現任執行主席Marcus Blackmore的父親）在澳洲昆士蘭創立，堅持以長遠、全面的方法促進健康，Maurice Blackmore深信草本植物和礦物質可促進健康，因此發展了一系列以自然療法為基礎的產品。
|Country of Origin||Australia|
|Description||Circulation and memory|
|Delivery / Return||
Recommended for you
You may also like
Features and benefits
High potency formula
Standardised potency, contains 10.7 mg of ginkgo flavonglycosides per tablet
Formulated to replicate the effective dose used in published clinical research when taken as recommended
How it works
Ginkgo increases blood flow and so can increase tissue nutrition. It tones and helps normalise circulation as it has a relaxing (vasodilating) effect on arteries and a toning effect on veins. Ginkgo increases the fluidity of blood and in this way may improve peripheral circulation. Improving circulation can enhance the utilization of oxygen and glucose by the body.
Brain cells require large amounts of energy to function properly. Glucose and oxygen need to be constantly supplied to the brain cells to create energy, as the brain has very small energy reserves. Many studies have shown positive effects of ginkgo on working memory, the speed of information processing and learning.
Adults - Take 1 tablet 3 times daily with meals, or as professionally prescribed. Children under 12 years- Not recommended.
Contraindications and cautions
May rarely cause gastrointestinal symptoms, headache or dizziness
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
Seek the advice of your healthcare professional before use in pregnancy
Discontinue use at least 2 weeks before surgery. Ginkgo biloba may increase the risk of bleeding associated with surgery. Consult your physician / pharmacist.
Always read the label. Use only as directed
Active ingredients per tablet
Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) extract
equivalent to dry leaf 2000 mg
(standardised to contain ginkgo flavonglycosides10.7 mg)
Ginkgo may increase the risk of bleeding with warfarin. Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking warfarin
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
About Blackmores Official Store
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal Information in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordiance and in accordance with HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
• Colour shown may be slightly different than actual products due to computer monitors settings.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
Delivery / Return
• Our products will be delivered by HKTVmall. Please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
• Actual delivery time depends on the products ordered and the shipping time of the particular merchants.
• Shipping time of this store: Monday to Sunday, including Public Holiday, 9am and 3pm
• All products are non-returnable.
• In the event of dispute, HKTVmall's decision shall be final and conclusive.