Blackmores於1930年代，由Maurice Blackmore（即現任執行主席Marcus Blackmore的父親）在澳洲昆士蘭創立，堅持以長遠、全面的方法促進健康，Maurice Blackmore深信草本植物和礦物質可促進健康，因此發展了一系列以自然療法為基礎的產品。
|Country of Origin||Australia|
|Description||Helping you to increase your level of beneficial omega-3, -6, and -9 fatty acids|
|Delivery / Return||
Recommended for you
You may also like
Features and benefits
Vegetarian source of omega-3, 6, 9.
Important for healthy skin and hair
Helps to contribute to a healthy cardiovascular system
How it works
Omega-3, -6 and -9 are the types of fatty acids found in flaxseed oil.
The body cannot synthesise them and it is important to get the right balance of these essential fatty acids.
Most modern diets are lower in omega-3; common sources of omega-3 are fish and eggs.
Vegetarians are particularly at risk of having low levels of omega-3 in their diets.
Essential fatty acids help to maintain the structural integrity of cell membranes and are beneficial to cell structure.
A deficiency in the essential fatty acids (EFAs) can lead to dryness, scaling and redness of the skin. EFAs are beneficial for good heart health and the cardiovascular system.
As a supplement for improved balance of essential fatty acids:
Adults : Take 1 to 2 capsules 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
For people concerned with inflammatory symptoms:
Adults: Take 2 to 4 capsules 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 6-12 years : Take 1 to 2 capsules a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-6 years :Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal).
Contraindications and cautions
If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Active ingredients per capsule
Linseed oil (Flaxseed oil) (containing Linolenic acid 600 mg)
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal Information in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordiance and in accordance with HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
• Colour shown may be slightly different than actual products due to computer monitors settings.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
Delivery / Return
• Our products will be delivered by HKTVmall. Please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
• Actual delivery time depends on the products ordered and the shipping time of the particular merchants.
• Shipping time of this store: Monday to Sunday, including Public Holiday, 9am and 3pm
• All products are non-returnable.
• In the event of dispute, HKTVmall's decision shall be final and conclusive.