Blackmores於1930年代，由Maurice Blackmore（即現任執行主席Marcus Blackmore的父親）在澳洲昆士蘭創立，堅持以長遠、全面的方法促進健康，Maurice Blackmore深信草本植物和礦物質可促進健康，因此發展了一系列以自然療法為基礎的產品。
|Country of Origin||Australia|
|Delivery / Return||
Recommended for you
You may also like
How it works
The major action of milk thistle is on the liver. The liver performs an incredible number of functions in the body. The major functions of the liver include the production of bile, filtration of the blood and removal of bacteria, and the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, fats and many other compounds used by the body. It also metabolises drugs and detoxifies numerous ingested substances such as alcohol and nicotine, as well as toxins produced by the body.
Milk thistle supports normal liver function and has a protective effect on cell membranes due to its strong antioxidant and free radical scavenging action. This action appears to be largely due to the action of the active constituents in milk thistle which are a complex of flavanolignans collectively called silymarin. Silymarin can inhibit the factors that can cause liver damage, as well as stimulate the replacement of old and damaged cells with new liver cells. Silymarin increases the capacity of the liver to detoxify by increasing glutathione levels in the liver. Glutathione, an important antioxidant compound, is responsible for detoxifying a wide range of drugs, hormones and chemicals in the liver.
Adults - Take 1 tablet 3 times a day before meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
May occasionally cause a mild laxative effect.
Active ingredients per tablet
Silybum marianum (Milk thistle) extract
equivalent to dry fruit 7g
standardised to contain flavanolignans 84mg
Milk Thistle may interfere with certain other medications you may be taking.
Milk Thistle may decrease blood levels of metronidazole.
A small, light yellow, oval shaped tablet with opaque coating.
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal Information in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordiance and in accordance with HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
• Colour shown may be slightly different than actual products due to computer monitors settings.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
Delivery / Return
• Our products will be delivered by HKTVmall. Please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
• Actual delivery time depends on the products ordered and the shipping time of the particular merchants.
• Shipping time of this store: Monday to Sunday, including Public Holiday, 9am and 3pm
• All products are non-returnable.
• In the event of dispute, HKTVmall's decision shall be final and conclusive.