Blackmores於1930年代，由Maurice Blackmore（即現任執行主席Marcus Blackmore的父親）在澳洲昆士蘭創立，堅持以長遠、全面的方法促進健康，Maurice Blackmore深信草本植物和礦物質可促進健康，因此發展了一系列以自然療法為基礎的產品。
|Country of Origin||Australia|
|Description||Low dose garlic|
|Delivery / Return||
Recommended for you
You may also like
Features and benefits
Contain parsley, ensuring nutritional benefit without the odour of garlic
Has a pleasant tasting spearmint flavour
How it works
Garlic has been shown to have antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antiprotozoal and antiparasitic properties. It contains sulphur compounds which are responsible for many of the beneficial actions of garlic.
Parsley has traditionally been used as a breath freshener as it contains chlorophyll which can help to alleviate the odour of garlic on the breath.
Adults - Take 1 to 2 tablets 3 times daily with meals. Children under 12 years - Not recommended.
Contraindications and cautions
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
Discontinue use at least 2 weeks before surgery. Garlic may increase the risk of bleeding associated with surgery
Always read the label. Use only as directed
Active ingredients per tablet
Garlic (Allium sativum) dry bulb extract
equiv. to fresh bulb 30 mg
Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) herb powder 20 mg
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal Information in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordiance and in accordance with HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
• Colour shown may be slightly different than actual products due to computer monitors settings.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
Delivery / Return
• Our products will be delivered by HKTVmall. Please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
• Actual delivery time depends on the products ordered and the shipping time of the particular merchants.
• Shipping time of this store: Monday to Sunday, including Public Holiday, 9am and 3pm
• All products are non-returnable.
• In the event of dispute, HKTVmall's decision shall be final and conclusive.