Blackmores於1930年代，由Maurice Blackmore（即現任執行主席Marcus Blackmore的父親）在澳洲昆士蘭創立，堅持以長遠、全面的方法促進健康，Maurice Blackmore深信草本植物和礦物質可促進健康，因此發展了一系列以自然療法為基礎的產品。
|Country of Origin||Australia|
|Description||Support healthy brain development|
|Delivery / Return||
Recommended for you
You may also like
Features and benefits
Contains concentrated omega-3s, providing a convenient one-a-day dose
Burstable, natural raspberry-orange flavoured capsuleNo artificial sweeteners
Suitable for children 1 to 12 years
Omega-3s are essential for maintaining normal eye function
May support healthy mood
How it works
Fish oil is a source of omega-3 essential fatty acids. Essential fatty acids (EFAs) are incorporated into every cell membrane in the body in the form of compounds called phospholipids. Cell membranes play the vital role of regulating what goes into, and what comes out of, each cell. The integrity and fluidity of the cell membrane is determined by the type of phospholipid that is available for the body to use.
Cell membranes made up mainly of phospholipids derived from the essential polyunsaturated fatty acids are more fluid and function better than cell membranes made up of saturated fat or trans-fatty acids. A cell membrane working at optimal levels retains vital nutrients and electrolytes, has the ability to communicate with other cells, and is responsive to hormones.
Omega-3s play a role in brain development and function during the early stages of life. Only limited amounts can be manufactured within the body therefore they must be derived from the diet or from supplementation.
Studies suggest that omega-3s may help to support normal mood and behaviour in children, and may also play a role in learning. As well as their role in the brain, omega-3s also help maintain normal eye function and may help support healthy vision.
Children 1-2 years -Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal).
Children 3-12 years - Chew (do not swallow whole) 1 capsule a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Not suitable for children under 1 year.
Contraindications and cautions
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Active ingredients per burstable capsules
Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish 525 mg
Containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 300 mg as:
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 175 mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 125 mg
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
About Blackmores Official Store
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal Information in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordiance and in accordance with HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
• Colour shown may be slightly different than actual products due to computer monitors settings.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
Delivery / Return
• Our products will be delivered by HKTVmall. Please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
• Actual delivery time depends on the products ordered and the shipping time of the particular merchants.
• Shipping time of this store: Monday to Sunday, including Public Holiday, 9am and 3pm
• All products are non-returnable.
• In the event of dispute, HKTVmall's decision shall be final and conclusive.