Blackmores於1930年代，由Maurice Blackmore（即現任執行主席Marcus Blackmore的父親）在澳洲昆士蘭創立，堅持以長遠、全面的方法促進健康，Maurice Blackmore深信草本植物和礦物質可促進健康，因此發展了一系列以自然療法為基礎的產品。
|Country of Origin||Australia|
|Delivery / Return||
Recommended for you
You may also like
Features and benefits
Significantly reduces those feelings associated with work stress such as anger, hostility and mood changes
How it works
The human body has increased requirements for vitamins (especially the B group), and minerals during periods of increased stress. During stress nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin B5, zinc and magnesium are important for supporting adrenal function. Vitamin B5 has long been considered the 'anti-stress' vitamin because of its central role in adrenal function and cellular metabolism.
Some of the B group vitamins, such as folic acid and vitamin B6, are involved in the manufacture and action of mood enhancing hormones such as serotonin.
Traditionally, magnesium phosphate has been used for nervous tension and anxiety.
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily with food. Children under 12 years - Not recommended.
Contraindications and cautions
Always read the label. Use only as directed
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
Active ingredients per tablet
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
Magnesium (from Magnesium phosphate)
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Zinc (from Zinc sulphate)
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavine)
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate)
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)
Potassium (from Potassium sulphate)
Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking, or think you may be taking, a diuretic (fluid tablet)
Magnesium may decrease absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics, bisphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs) or thyroid hormones separate doses by at least 2 hours
HK Reg. No.: HK-45140
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal Information in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordiance and in accordance with HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
• Colour shown may be slightly different than actual products due to computer monitors settings.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
Delivery / Return
• Our products will be delivered by HKTVmall. Please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
• Actual delivery time depends on the products ordered and the shipping time of the particular merchants.
• Shipping time of this store: Monday to Sunday, including Public Holiday, 9am and 3pm
• All products are non-returnable.
• In the event of dispute, HKTVmall's decision shall be final and conclusive.