Blackmores於1930年代，由Maurice Blackmore（即現任執行主席Marcus Blackmore的父親）在澳洲昆士蘭創立，堅持以長遠、全面的方法促進健康，Maurice Blackmore深信草本植物和礦物質可促進健康，因此發展了一系列以自然療法為基礎的產品。
|Country of Origin||Australia|
|Delivery / Return||
Recommended for you
You may also like
Blackmores Multi B helps to replenish nutrients depleted due to strenuous physical activity. B vitamins aid in producing energy from food, help support the healthy functioning of the nervous system and may be of assistance during times of stress.
Features and benefits
Vitamin B helps regulating inflammation and also have roles in the number and maturation of B cells, as well as antibody production
How it works
The B vitamins are a group of water-soluble vitamins commonly found together in foods. The B group vitamins play an essential role in the metabolic processes of all living cells by serving as coenzymes in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats to produce energy. Also, the normal function and maintenance of the nervous system relies on the presence of the B group vitamins for the production of hormones and neurotransmitters.
Water soluble vitamins are not stored by the body in large amounts, therefore regular consumption of these vitamins in the diet is necessary. Various situations may increase the need for the B vitamins above that which can be provided by a normal diet. For example, stress increases the requirements for the vitamin B group. Overindulgence in alcohol can also affect the absorption and use of the B group vitamins, especially B1 and folic acid.
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily with food. Children under 12 years - Not recommended.
Contraindications and cautions
Always read the label. Use only as directed
Active ingredients per tablet
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 8.5 mg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)10 mcg
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate)7.5 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)10 mg
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 60 mg
Biotin 50 mcg
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 20 mg
Choline bitartrate 50 mg
Folic Acid 200 mcg
Inositol 50 mg
HK Reg. No.: HK-45141
About Blackmores Official Store
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal Information in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordiance and in accordance with HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
• Colour shown may be slightly different than actual products due to computer monitors settings.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
Delivery / Return
• Our products will be delivered by HKTVmall. Please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
• Actual delivery time depends on the products ordered and the shipping time of the particular merchants.
• Shipping time of this store: Monday to Sunday, including Public Holiday, 9am and 3pm
• All products are non-returnable.
• In the event of dispute, HKTVmall's decision shall be final and conclusive.