Blackmores於1930年代，由Maurice Blackmore（即現任執行主席Marcus Blackmore的父親）在澳洲昆士蘭創立，堅持以長遠、全面的方法促進健康，Maurice Blackmore深信草本植物和礦物質可促進健康，因此發展了一系列以自然療法為基礎的產品。
|Country of Origin||Australia|
|Description||Blackmores Vitamin D3 can assist in building and maintaining healthy bones. Vitamin D3 promotes the absorption of calcium and can help to improve muscle strength|
|Delivery / Return||
Recommended for you
You may also like
Features and benefits
Vitamin D3 is longer lasting and more effective at raising vitamin D levels in the blood than vitamin D2.
Helps to improve absorption of calcium and phosphate which are essential for healthy bones.
Helps to maintain healthy bone density by providing minerals to the skeleton.
Helps to build and maintain muscle strength in older people
1-a-day dose, high strength 1000 IU
How it works
Vitamin D3 is often called the sunshine vitamin' as it is manufactured in the skin through the action of sunlight. Small amounts can also be obtained from food sources, such as cod liver oil, which is a rich natural source. Vitamin D3 stimulates the absorption of calcium from the small intestine, and the reabsorption of calcium from the kidneys. A major function of calcium is building and maintaining bones and teeth. Vitamin D decreases parathyroid hormone (PTH) levels which decreases the amount of calcium released from bone. This is important for maintaining bone density.Adequate levels of vitamin D throughout life are important for building and maintaining healthy bone mass, and hence in maintaining bone density. Low levels of vitamin D have been associated with reduced bone density and increased risk of hip fracture in the elderly.
Vitamin D has the added benefit of helping to improve muscle strength in the elderly. Improving muscle strength can help to reduce the incidence of falls, which can reduce the risk of fractures.
Adults - Take 1 capsule a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
Contains sodium sulfite
Active ingredients per tablet
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 25mcg) 1000 IU
Blackmores Vitamin D3 may interfere with certain other medications you may be taking.
Vitamin D3 may cause hypercalcaemia (high calcium levels) if taken with thiazide diuretics (fluid tablets). Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking a diuretic.
HK Reg. No.: HK-59660
About Blackmores Official Store
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal Information in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordiance and in accordance with HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
• Colour shown may be slightly different than actual products due to computer monitors settings.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
Delivery / Return
• Our products will be delivered by HKTVmall. Please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
• Actual delivery time depends on the products ordered and the shipping time of the particular merchants.
• Shipping time of this store: Monday to Sunday, including Public Holiday, 9am and 3pm
• All products are non-returnable.
• In the event of dispute, HKTVmall's decision shall be final and conclusive.