CATALO Childrens Milk Calcium Formula (Zinc Added) contains Natural Milk Calcium and Natural Chelated Zinc. Milk Calcium is derived from the natural, non-polluted and premium quality milk source that is rich in Calcium and with a balanced minerals profile. Clinical studies reveal that its content is nearly identical to human bone structure1, readily absorbable and highly bioavailable. It is efficacious in boosting children bone development2, teeth strength and proper growth to the fullest. Its unique formula produces a synergistic effect to maximize nutrients absorption in children. It is believed to be healthier than the single synthetic calcium supplementation. Calcium is renowned for inducing a good impact on increasing bone density and bone tensile strength. Each serving provides Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium and Zinc. Zinc improves development in children stature3. It is an ideal nutrition choice for nourishing and optimizing your children growth
Pieces/Pack: 100 Chewable Tablets
* Enhances a better bone mineral density to promote bone growth
* Strengthens teeth and its development
* Replenishes children growth with a balanced natural minerals profile
Age 1-3 children: Take 1 chewable tablet up to 2 times daily.
Children 4 years old or above: Take 1 tablet up to 3 times daily.
For kids who are not ready to chew, crush the tablet and mix in liquid to consume.
Chew or take as a substitute of snacks.
Safe for pregnant or lactating women
TruCal® Milk Calcium Complex, Natural Zinc Amino Acid Chelate
Keep in dry and cool place
Avoid direct sunlight
1. Eric, F. Ph.D. 2009, ‘Building and Maintaining Strong Bones: A Case for Balance in Dietary Mineral Consumption, Glanbia Nutritionals, Inc.
2. Ruth, E.B., et al. 2002, ‘Children who avoid drinking cow milk have low dietary calcium intakes and poor bone health, Am J Clin Nutr, 76, pp.675–80.
3. Harold, H.S., et al. 1998, ‘Effects of repletion with zinc and other micronutrients on neuropsychologic performance and growth of Chinese children, Am J Clin Nutr, 68, pp.470S–5S.