|Country of Origin||Thailand|
Rambutan is rich in carbohydrates, all kinds of vitamins and minerals. Rambutan fruit contains glucose, sucrose and is rich in Vitamin C, calcium and other trace minerals. Long term consumption vitalizes the skin, restores youthfulness, and is a potent booster of the human immune system.
|Delivery / Return||
Recommended for you
You may also like
Production and Freeze dried process:
The fruits brought back to the workshop are immediately processed, cleaned and sliced to control the activity of microorganisms.
The processed fruits are brought to frozen storage right away.
The fruits are frozen at temperatures of -40°C. Then they are slowly heated from -40°C to 40°C, causing sublimation of ice crystals and dehydrating the fruit body completely.
The process requires 24 hours. And the final process is vacuum sealing and storage.
About Crispy 6
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal Information in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordiance and in accordance with HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
• Colour shown may be slightly different than actual products due to computer monitors settings.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
Delivery / Return
• Our products will be delivered by HKTVmall. Please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
• Actual delivery time depends on the products ordered and the shipping time of the particular merchants.
• Shipping time of this store: Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holiday, 9am and 3pm
• All products are non-returnable.
• In the event of dispute, HKTVmall's decision shall be final and conclusive.