Taste – Delight – Share Mission: Bring pleasure and happiness to friends, families and communities through sharing fine and origin chocolates! Description: Cult de Choco is founded with passions on chocolates. We provides not only quality origin chocolates with new and special flavors around the world, but also options and knowledge to make chocolate-tasting chic and stylish in your way. The exclusive collections may not be famous brands or large-scale production but the chocolates are made whole heartily with passionate effort. Cult de Choco hopes not only you enjoy the pleasure in tasting chocolate, your sharing of Cult de Choco’s collections with your friends, families and communities flourishes greater happiness, and likewise, to every corner of our living. For those who desire for a bit more than just a bar of chocolate, come and taste the selected quality at Cult de Choco to pursue the essence of devoted passion for making bean-to-bar. Our chocolates are characterized as both “Single Origin” and “Direct Cacao”, demonstrating a common trend of making fine chocolates from “bean-to-bar” by chocolate-makers of Europe and USA.
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
A very fine, rounded chocolate with delicate hints of spices, from small farms of Lam Dong province at the foot of the Central Highlands of the Annamitic range.
|Delivery / Return||
Recommended for you
You may also like
Cocoa & cocoa butter (74% cocoa solids), cane sugar (26%)
Soy, gluten and dairy free, may contain traces of nuts.
Store in a cool and dry place, between 16 degree Celsius and 18 degree Celsius away from light.
MAROU Faiseurs de Chocolat
Marou is the dream child of 2 unusual French men who call Vietnam home: to create from 100% local ingredients the purest dark chocolate, blending a great cacao origin, that of Southern Vietnam & a renowned traditional know how, that of French chocolate makers. To do this we have revisited the old history cocoa in Vietnam: a crop introduced in Indochina in the 19th century, forgotten during the war years and final rediscovered in the past decade. Try our bars and find out why MAROU is quickly gaining the recognition of foodies, chefs and chocolate enthusiasts in Vietnam & throughout the world.
The Unique Taste of Marou Chocolate comes from the quality of the cocoa beans that we source with the utmost care. We use exclusively fine flavor cacao varieties, grown by small farmers who cultivate cocoa trees in the shade of taller fruit trees such as coconut or cashew nut trees and ferment the cacao beans themselves at the farm.
Each origin has its own character: the richness of the soil, the frequency of the rains, the climate of each terroir lend distinctive flavours to the cacaos grown in the Mekong Delta, the slopes of the Annamitic Range or the Central Highlands. Our aim is to bring you all the subtle accents of the cocoa in your range of single origin Vietnam chocolates.
About Cult de Choco
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal Information in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordiance and in accordance with HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
• Colour shown may be slightly different than actual products due to computer monitors settings.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
Delivery / Return
• Our products will be delivered by HKTVmall. Please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
• Actual delivery time depends on the products ordered and the shipping time of the particular merchants.
• Shipping time of this store: Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holiday, 9am and 3pm
• All products are non-returnable.
• In the event of dispute, HKTVmall's decision shall be final and conclusive.