Taste – Delight – Share Mission: Bring pleasure and happiness to friends, families and communities through sharing fine and origin chocolates! Description: Cult de Choco is founded with passions on chocolates. We provides not only quality origin chocolates with new and special flavors around the world, but also options and knowledge to make chocolate-tasting chic and stylish in your way. The exclusive collections may not be famous brands or large-scale production but the chocolates are made whole heartily with passionate effort. Cult de Choco hopes not only you enjoy the pleasure in tasting chocolate, your sharing of Cult de Choco’s collections with your friends, families and communities flourishes greater happiness, and likewise, to every corner of our living. For those who desire for a bit more than just a bar of chocolate, come and taste the selected quality at Cult de Choco to pursue the essence of devoted passion for making bean-to-bar. Our chocolates are characterized as both “Single Origin” and “Direct Cacao”, demonstrating a common trend of making fine chocolates from “bean-to-bar” by chocolate-makers of Europe and USA.
|Country of Origin||Hungary|
|Description||Cocoa beans were processed in full, together with the shell and fruit pulp. The chocolate thus obtained is richer in aromas, dietary fibers and minerals.|
|Delivery / Return||
Recommended for you
You may also like
Whole Ground Chocolate (Madagascar 72%)
Cocoa beans were processed in full, together with the shell and fruit pulp. The chocolate thus obtained is richer in aromas, dietary fibers and minerals. We used organic, washed Madagascan beans to make this chocolate.
Ingredients: organic cocoa beans with shell, organic cane sugar, organic cocoa butter, cacao content 72%
Store in a cool and dry place, between 16 degree Celsius and 18 degree Celsius away from light.
Rozsavolgyi (RoseValley), a chocolate company based in Budapest, Hungary. They source their cocoa beans directly from farmers in Venezuela, which allows farmers to earn more revenue without broker charge involved. The farmer family endeavours to find and preserve special cocao beans to save them from being extinct. Our cocoa beans come directly from the growers in Venezuela. There is no merchant in between us. We pay a fair price for their produced to help them in their endavour to conserve and continue to grow these ancient types cocoa plants.
In our workshop, Porcelana, Carenero Superior, Trincheras and Sur del Lago beans are used to produce ‘single origin” chocolates.The different types of beans are not mixed and thus the resulting chocolates carries all natural characteristics of the beans used to create them. These tablets show our approach to chocolate through mild roasting and extensive refinement and conching. As a result, much of the flavours are preserved and identifiable.
About Cult de Choco
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal Information in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordiance and in accordance with HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
• Colour shown may be slightly different than actual products due to computer monitors settings.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
Delivery / Return
• Our products will be delivered by HKTVmall. Please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
• Actual delivery time depends on the products ordered and the shipping time of the particular merchants.
• Shipping time of this store: Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holiday, 3pm
• All products are non-returnable.
• In the event of dispute, HKTVmall's decision shall be final and conclusive.