Taste – Delight – Share Mission: Bring pleasure and happiness to friends, families and communities through sharing fine and origin chocolates! Description: Cult de Choco is founded with passions on chocolates. We provides not only quality origin chocolates with new and special flavors around the world, but also options and knowledge to make chocolate-tasting chic and stylish in your way. The exclusive collections may not be famous brands or large-scale production but the chocolates are made whole heartily with passionate effort. Cult de Choco hopes not only you enjoy the pleasure in tasting chocolate, your sharing of Cult de Choco’s collections with your friends, families and communities flourishes greater happiness, and likewise, to every corner of our living. For those who desire for a bit more than just a bar of chocolate, come and taste the selected quality at Cult de Choco to pursue the essence of devoted passion for making bean-to-bar. Our chocolates are characterized as both “Single Origin” and “Direct Cacao”, demonstrating a common trend of making fine chocolates from “bean-to-bar” by chocolate-makers of Europe and USA.
|Country of Origin||France|
AThis chocolate has very expressive notes that evoke wood, autumn scents and the local pitanga fruit
|Delivery / Return||
Recommended for you
You may also like
In April 2009, Bertil Åkesson and his Brazilian partner Dr. Angelo Calmon de Sá, purchased the historic Fazenda Sempre Firme in Bahia, Brazil. This 120 ha cocoa plantation is right in the middle of the Mata Atlantica, the wild forest with the highest biodiversity on earth. They were able to recreate a social structure and their best reward is to hear the community referring to the Fazenda as a “Paraíso” (paradise). They are growing there the traditional and astonishing forestero cocoa variety called “parasinho” that made the glory of Bahia at the beginning of the 20th century. The chocolate we developed from these beans is smooth, woody and earthy. It has also expressive notes that evoke autumn scents, tobacco and the local pitanga fruit.
100% cocoa: cocoa beans, cocoa butter, cocoa nibs 7%, emulsifier (GMO free soya lecithin -1/1000)
May contain traces of nuts, almonds, milk and gluten.
Store in a cool and dry place between 16 degree celsiusand 18 degree celsius away from light.
About Cult de Choco
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal Information in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordiance and in accordance with HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
• Colour shown may be slightly different than actual products due to computer monitors settings.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
Delivery / Return
• Our products will be delivered by HKTVmall. Please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
• Actual delivery time depends on the products ordered and the shipping time of the particular merchants.
• Shipping time of this store: Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holiday, 9am and 3pm
• All products are non-returnable.
• In the event of dispute, HKTVmall's decision shall be final and conclusive.