Intensive care with Copper Peptide and nutritious Camellia Oil
Consistency of the serum is tacky but not sticky
Produces healthy nails with a soft, natural look, no filmy or layer of residue
WHEN TO USE:
• Use it whenever you desire, anytime, anywhere.
• It can be used (3 hours) after application of Magic Press nail tips or gel strips.
• It can be used nails and cuticles are severely damaged, or after nail salon removal of gel nail polish.
HOW TO USE:
1. Apply a thin and uniform layer of Red Therapy Nail Serum solution onto the damaged nail surface and cuticles.
2. For faster absorption, massage the serum into the nails and cuticles.
3. Apply the serum onto your nails and cuticles frequently.
After being stored in a lying down position, serum may leak upon opening. Therefore, please store in upright position for some time before opening.
If serum spills, the surface (especially floor) may be slippery. Please clean with soap and water immediately.
If there are excessive amount of serum on the applicator and wand after using, please clean it before closing.
If there is any abnormal symptom or side effect such as swelling, red spots or itch while using or after use, consult a skin specialist.
STORAGE AND HANDLING:
- Please keep product out of reach from infants and children.
- Do not store in hot or cold places or in direct sunlight.
- Close the cap securely after use.
- Highly flammable. Please keep away from heat and fire.
DO NOT use product for any other purpose other than its intended use.
1 bottle of Red Therapy Nail Serum, 7ml
Mineral OilButylene/Ethylene/Styrene CopolymerPrunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed OilVitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed OilFragranceWaterCopper Tripeptide-1
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)