All Life Stages Dog Food
Protect Blood Vessel and Promote Health.
Garbanzo bean has high protein, high cellulose, high calcium, and low glycemic index. It is also rich in unsaturated fatty acids and trace elements chromium, which protects your dog’s blood vessel and help promote health
Especially for dogs that need to protect blood vessel.
Crude Protein 28.0%
Crude Fat 15.0%
Calorie Content 3,600kcal/kg
Venison (10%), lamb meal, garbanzo beans (10%), peas (10%), lentils (10%), pea protein, pea flour, egg product, canola oil, tapioca, tomato pomace, ocean fish meal, minerals, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract.
- Keep Skin Healthy and Coat Shiny -- Omega-3 and omega-6 unsaturated fatty acids help improve skin and coat condition, and reduce skin inflammation
- Strengthen Bone and Teeth -- Mineral and phosphorus content is moderate, and balance nutrition helps promote the growth of teeth and bone
- Enhance resistibility -- Garbanzo beans and blueberries help slow down aging, enhance resistibility, supply dietary fiber and have laxative effect.
- Strengthen Muscle – Real meat is tasty and digestible, and it provides excellent protein to help build strong muscle.
- Reduce Odor – Yucca extract help reduce odor associated with waste.
- Promote digestion and absorption -- Dried chicory root ferment to form FOS fructooligosaccharide, which could promote digestion and absorption, and improve the quality of waste.