- S/S19 Collection Theme - Peter Pan
- Maxi sleeveless dress in striped pattern.
- The volant trimming contains feather embroidery in metallic gold for undeniable glamour.
- Attached by tonal ribbon on shoulder, it is beautifully gorgeous and sophisticated
- Fabric: 89% Polyester + 11% Polyamide
- The practical zip fastening on back allows to wear the item with extremely easy
- Made in Italy, the mark of excellence and quality
To be Delivered by HKTV within 1 - 4 days
About Gusella HK
Gusella is a story of a handcrafted shoe brand with heart, Italian craftsmanship, and classic designs built upon careful studies of ergonomics of little feet in movement.
Since it's establishment in Milan in 1932, Gusella has created children's shoes that have caught the attention of royals, aristocrats as well as the Milanese people and proudly counts Princess Caroline of Monaco as one of it's the most memorable customers. Gusella keeps in crafting classic styles with good quality in providing parents great variety of products to satisfy children’s development. This gave Gusella the reputation of the World's Finest Children's Shoes.
The brand's passionate spirit of innovation continues to inspire new creations. In 1960s, Gusella increased a variety of clothing and accessories to give children more perfect daily support.
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal Information in accordance to the relevant provisions of the personal Data Protection Act and in accords to HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• Colour shown may be slightly different from actual products.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.Other categories in this store?
Recommended for you
You may also like
GUSELLA was born in Milan in 1932 from the dream of a young entrepreneur, Dino Gusella, and his wife Mary. The dream became a reality with the creation of a footwear brand in which children loved to walk, play and run. Since the opening of the first shop in Via Spadari, GUSELLA has become a style icon that has accompanied children in their first steps. One such little patron was Princess Caroline of Monaco amongst a whole generation of Milanese children. To mark its milestone in an 80-year legacy, GUSELLA opened its doors to Hong Kong with the launch of a boutique in Harbour City.