this is Electronic Store
|Country of Origin||Canada|
Sole Distributor in Hong Kong.
Authorized by Manufacturer.
- Enhances Calcium replenishment
- Builds strong bones and teeth
- Maintains bone density and strength
- For individuals who have compromised gastric acid production
|Delivery / Return||
From the same store
01. 維柏健 健骨檸檬酸鈣
webber naturals Calcium Citrate supports strong bones and teeth, addresses osteoporosis prevention and treatment and prenatal nutrition during pregnancy.
The citrate form of calcium is easier to absorb than other forms (carbonate) up to 25%. Citrate form of calcium is able to compensate for diminished stomach acid, therefore it has a higher absorption than calcium carbonate for the people with stomach acid deficiency e.g. post-menopausal woman.
- Calcium (Citrate) 300 mg(This product contains soy)
1-2 capsules 3 times daily with meals.
- This product contains soy.
- Consult a physician prior to use if you allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For product freshness, store in a cool, dry place below 25 degrees celsius
About Health Smart
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal Information in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordiance and in accordance with HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
• Colour shown may be slightly different than actual products due to computer monitors settings.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
Delivery / Return
• Our products will be delivered by HKTVmall. Please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
• Actual delivery time depends on the products ordered and the shipping time of the particular merchants.
• Shipping time of this store: Monday to Sunday, including Public Holiday, 9am and 3pm
• All products are non-returnable.
• In the event of dispute, HKTVmall's decision shall be final and conclusive.