this is Electronic Store
|Country of Origin||Canada|
Sole Distributor in Hong Kong.
Authorized by Manufacturer.
- Canada's Number 1 Joint Care Brand
- Helps stop cartilage deterioration
- Attracts water and nutrients to cartilage and inhibits cartilage-damaging enzymes
- Maintains structural integrity of joints and connective tissue
- Reduces or eliminates pain and improves joint function
|Delivery / Return||
Recommended for you
You may also like
Canada's Number 1 Joint Care Brand*
Glucosamine : stimulates the manufacture of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), key components of cartilage. Siginificant reductions in joint pain, stiffness, tenderness, and swelling as well as increased joint performance are the hallmarks of glucosamine sulfate.
Chondroitin : is present in cartilage and connective tissue. It plays an important role in joint care by attracting fluid that lubricates and cushions the joint and inhibiting cartilage-damaging enzymes that break down joint tissue.
The duel action of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate treats the underlying basis of osteoarthritis at a cellular level.
(1)Source: Nielsen Market Track Service in Canada for the Joint Care Category for the last 9 years with 52 week periods ending Dec 12, 2015, for the Total Canadian market and All Channels in Total Dollar Volume, according to the WN Pharmaceuticals custom product hierarchy. Copyright © 2016, The Nielsen Company.
- Glucosamine Sulfate 500 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate 400 mg
1 capsule 3 times with meals. Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects.
- Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a physician if symptoms worsen.
- Do not use if you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation (e.g. blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oils, vitamin E) as they may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding.
- For product freshness, store in a cool, dry place below 25 degrees celsius
About Health Smart
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal Information in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordiance and in accordance with HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
• Colour shown may be slightly different than actual products due to computer monitors settings.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
Delivery / Return
• Our products will be delivered by HKTVmall. Please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
• Actual delivery time depends on the products ordered and the shipping time of the particular merchants.
• Shipping time of this store: Monday to Sunday, including Public Holiday, 9am and 3pm
• All products are non-returnable.
• In the event of dispute, HKTVmall's decision shall be final and conclusive.