this is Electronic Store
|Country of Origin||Canada|
Sole Distributor in Hong Kong.
Authorized by Manufacturer.
-IVO awarded with highest standard of marine oil testing and certification program for purity and potency verification
-Canada's Number 1 Omega 3 Category
-Optimal blend of omega-3, -6 and -9
-Contain fish oil, flaxseed oil and borage oil to support cardiovascular health
-Suitable for people concerned about blood pressure, blood lipids and cholesterol*
|Delivery / Return||
Recommended for you
You may also like
01. 維柏健 健心奧米加3-6-9
Omega-3 and Omega-6 provide Essential Fatty acids (EFAs) which are healthy fats needed to build and repair cells. They play an important role in the development and functionality of nervous system, and in cardiovascular health. It is important to consume EPAs in diet since they are critical to health, but cannot be produced by the body.
The optimal ratio between Omega-3 and Omega-6 is thought to be between 1:1 and 1:4. unfortunately, the omega ratio for our daily diet is close to 1:10-20 in favor of Omega 6. The dietary situation of high Omega-6 content and inappropriately low level of Omega-3 is now recognized to be a major contributing factor in leading health problems.
Omega 3-6-9 serves as a preserved and balanced source of the two EPAs that are required daily.
- Omega-3 helps to lower triglyceride and cholesterol levels and support brain and eye development.
- Omega-6 helps to improve immune function, neutralize the inflammatory response and improve skin condition and dull hair.
- Omega-9 helps to promote healthy cardiovascular function and enhance immune system.
To achieve IVO certification, all fish or krill must be sourced only from pristine, cold-water fisheries and sustainable harvests. Then the omega-3s (EPA/DHA) in the bottle must also test at equal or greater levels of potency to the claims made on the label.
*Nielsen Market Track Service in Canada for the Omega 3 Category for the last 5 years ending Nov 14, 2015, for the Total Canadian market and All Channels in Total Dollar Volume, according to the WN Pharmaceuticals custom product hierarchy. Copyright © 2016, The Nielsen Company.
- Fish Oil* (Anchovy, Sardine, and/or Mackerel) 400 mg
(Providing EPA 120 mg and DHA 80 mg)
- Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum) 400 mg
(Providing ALA 200 mg and OA 52mg)
- Borage Oil (Borago officinalis) (seed) 400 mg
(Providing GLA 75 mg and OA 56mg)
(This product contains soy , *From fish oil concentrate, molecularly distilled)
2 -3 softgels 2 times daily.
- This product contains soy.
- Consult a physician before use if you are taking blood thinners.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- For product freshness, store in a cool, dry place below 25 degrees celsius
About Health Smart
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal Information in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordiance and in accordance with HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
• Colour shown may be slightly different than actual products due to computer monitors settings.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
Delivery / Return
• Our products will be delivered by HKTVmall. Please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
• Actual delivery time depends on the products ordered and the shipping time of the particular merchants.
• Shipping time of this store: Monday to Sunday, including Public Holiday, 9am and 3pm
• All products are non-returnable.
• In the event of dispute, HKTVmall's decision shall be final and conclusive.