this is Electronic Store
|Country of Origin||Canada|
Sole Distributor in Hong Kong.
Authorized by Manufacturer.
-IVO awarded with highest standard of marine oil testing and certification program for purity and potency verification
-Canada's Number 1 Omega 3 Category
-Made with pharmaceutical grade fish oil, evening primrose oil and organic flaxseed oil
-Helps relieve depression, irritability, breast pain and tenderness, and fluid retention associated with menstrual symptoms
|Delivery / Return||
Recommended for you
You may also like
Designed with a balanced essential fatty acid profile to meet the unique nutritional needs of women, Omega-3 For Women, (EPA 200, DHA 100, GLA 25, ALA 130) supports circulation and cardiovascular health.
Supplementing with Omega-3 flaxseed has been found to be helpful in lengthening the luteal phase, thus increasing the production of progesterone, the feel-good hormone for women. Evening Primrose Oil, one of the richest sources of GLA (Gamma-linolenic Acid), is also linked to decreasing the depression, irritability, breast pain and tenderness as well as fluid retention that occurs for many women who suffer from premenstrual syndrome.
To achieve IVO certification, all fish or krill must be sourced only from pristine, cold-water fisheries and sustainable harvests. Then the omega-3s (EPA/DHA) in the bottle must also test at equal or greater levels of potency to the claims made on the label.
*Nielsen Market Track Service in Canada for the Omega 3 Category for the last 5 years ending Nov 14, 2015, for the Total Canadian market and All Channels in Total Dollar Volume, according to the WN Pharmaceuticals custom product hierarchy. Copyright © 2016, The Nielsen Company.
- Fish Oil* (Anchovy, Sardine, and/or Mackerel) 535 mg
(Providing Omega-3 Fatty Acids 320 mg, EPA 200 mg and DHA 100 mg)
- Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis, Seed) 250 mg
(Providing GLA 25 mg)
- Organic Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum, Seed) 250 mg
(Providing ALA 130 mg)
(This product contains soy , *From fish oil concentrate, molecularly distilled)
2 softgels 1-3 times daily.
- This product contains soy.
- Consult a physician before use if you are taking blood thinners.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- For product freshness, store in a cool, dry place below 25 degrees celsius
About Health Smart
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal Information in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordiance and in accordance with HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
• Colour shown may be slightly different than actual products due to computer monitors settings.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
Delivery / Return
• Our products will be delivered by HKTVmall. Please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
• Actual delivery time depends on the products ordered and the shipping time of the particular merchants.
• Shipping time of this store: Monday to Sunday, including Public Holiday, 9am and 3pm
• All products are non-returnable.
• In the event of dispute, HKTVmall's decision shall be final and conclusive.