|Packing Spec||35g x 2 pack|
|Country of Origin||Malaysia|
Klang Back Street King Seng Bak Kut Teh is made from Chinese high-quality medicinal herbs and fine tea. Simple cooking method. Delicious and nutritious.
Suitable for Vegetarian. No Preservative & Colouring Added.
|Delivery / Return||
Recommended for you
You may also like
1.First remove the blood and impurities of 1.5 kg meat (such as ribs): put the meat in cold water, boil the water, boil for 2 minutes more, take out the meat and rinse it with water.
2.Boil 3 litre water.
3.Add 2 packets of soup spices (35g each, no need to cut open), 6-8 of garlic gloves, 2 tablespoons of dark soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and the meat.
4.Bring to boil and turn to medium heat for 1 hour. Season with minimal salt. Serve hot.
5.If prefer, add soaked yuba, use medium-low heat and cook for another 10 minutes, or eat the soup with Chinese fried dough stick.
* If serve 2 persons, use the materials in half, just use a sachet of soup spice (35g per pack).
About IN-Well Limited
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal information in accordance to the relevant provisions of the personal Data Protection Act and in accords to HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
• Colour shown may be slightly different from actual products.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
Delivery / Return
Our products will be delivered by HKTVmall, please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
• Actual delivery time depends on the products ordered and the shipping time of the particular merchant.
• Shipping time of this store: Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holiday.
• The merchant reserves the right to amend the stated terms herein without prior notice. In case of any dispute, the decision of the merchant and HKTVmall shall be final.