Please refer to HKTVmall's Terms & Conditions.
MUJI (Hong Kong) Company Limited Delivery
• Free delivery to one address will be offered for any net purchase amount of $2,200 or above, or a delivery charge (“Delivery Charge”) of $250 will be payable for each delivery. Each delivery means delivery to a single address only.
• Delivery Service is provided from 11:00 to 18:00, Monday to Sunday except Chinese New Year Holiday.
• Delivery Service is only provided to a residential or business address within Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories (including Ma Wan, Tung Chung and Discovery Bay) but excluding outlying islands and restricted areas. Customer shall notify us at time of requesting Delivery Service if the delivery address cannot be accessed by elevator and a labour charge of $50 per floor shall be imposed. We may not provide Delivery Service for the delivery address where has no paved passage between the loading point and the delivery address for access by trolley and delivery of items, as well as any premises not accessible by staircase or located on the 8th floor or above without elevator service.
• Labour charge, parking fee, bridge and tunnel toll (Discovery Bay : $160, Tung Chung/Ma Wan : $40) or any additional charges stated here (“Additional Charges”) are not included in Delivery Charge and shall be charged to customer according to our prevailing tariff. In case of any other extra charges are incurred upon delivery, customer shall pay directly to the delivery team.
• In normal cases, the delivery should be made within 10 to 14 days upon the date of purchase but any date and time quoted by us is estimated only. Final confirmation is subject to the schedule of our Customer Relations Department.
• Customer shall arrange the receipt of purchased item within 45 days upon the date of purchase. If customer cannot arrange the receipt of item on or before the Collection Deadline, a storage charge, which is 5% of the total net price of the stored item(s) specified in the delivery note for every 2 weeks or part thereof counting from the day after the Collection Deadline, will be imposed.
• Customer may change the delivery date ONCE for free. Such request shall be made to MUJI Hong Kong Customer Relations Department at least 4 days in advance. Any further change to the delivery date or short notice of change request will be subject to an administration charge $100.
•Upon receipt of the item, customer or the recipient shall inspect and confirm the contents and conditions of the item and sign on the delivery note to acknowledge receipt. The title and risk of loss or damage to item shall pass to customer at that time. Customer shall report any damage, defect or discrepancy to HKTVmall Customer Service Department for follow-up within 7 days upon receipt.
• Any gift or redemption item issued with the original purchase shall be returned wihtin 7 days together with the item for exchange in an unused and undamaged condition and its original packaging. If the gift or redemption item cannot be returned, MUJI (Hong Kong) Company Limited HK reserves the right to request the Customer to pay for the gift or redemption item according to the price indicated.
•The personal data collected here is only for the purpose of providing delivery service.
•In case of any dispute, the decision of HKTV Mall and MUJI (Hong Kong) Company Limited Hong Kong shall be final.