Rejuvenate mature skin with Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell: Bio-Repair Gel Mask, an innovative formula that utilises cutting-edge plant biotechnology to help repair the signs of ageing on all skin types. Combining five rose stem cells with four rose extracts, the cooling gel replicates plant technology to perform an unrivalled anti-ageing process on the skin.
Nurturing and hydrating, the face mask works to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles whilst eradicating dullness and sagging. Rebuilding moisture barriers and tightening pores, the strengthening mask will stimulate cell renewal and leave your skin soft and radiant with a youthful appearance.
Five Rose Plant Stem Cells
- Rose Commiphora – a duo of the damas rose and the well-known topical stimulant (commiphora tree) that together possess anti-inflammatory properties.
- Desert Rose – helps promote surface cell regeneration, rebuilds skin barrier and helps restore suppleness.
- Damas Rose – helps to tighten pores, purify, smooth and strengthen skin resistance to signs of ageing.
- Pale Rose – helps to rebuild the moisture barrier, provides skin suppleness and softness, regenerating, restructuring.
- White Rose – a humectant, adds and retains moisture, suitable for normal to dry, mature, sensitive, devitalised skin.
Four Rose Extracts
- Rosa Damascena – distilled from the damask rose, this is a most expensive and rare essential oil containing many properties of the rose in concentrated form.
- Rosa Canina – rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C to help soothe and heal irritated skin.
- Rose Hip Seed – known for its skin-restoring hydrating and balancing properties.
- Rose Water – soothing and toning properties that help provide weightless hydration to revive tired skin, also known for its light, beautiful natural fragrance.
Directions for use:
- Apply a generous coat to clean skin.
- Leave for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water.
- For an intensive treatment, refrigerate and apply as a mask or apply a thin layer as the last layer of skin care and leave on overnight.
- Use 2-3 times a week or daily for intensive repair.