|Country of Origin||China|
To be Delivered by HKTV within 1 - 4 days
DescriptionLincoln Travel Backpack Charcoal
SUITCASE CLUB - REPAIR CENTRE ADDRESS & WORKING HOURS :
Address: Room 1806, 18/F., Nanyang Plaza, 57 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon.
Hotline: 2427 8887
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 09:00 - 18:00
Saturday - 09:00 - 15:00
** Closed on Sunday and Public Holidays **
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal information in accordance to the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and in accords to HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
• Colour shown may be slightly different than actual products.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.Other categories in this store?
Recommended for you
You may also like
Lincoln is designed for 2-in-1 or even more usage. The detachable waist bag organizes miscellaneous items such as itinerary, passport and there are a few other pockets and slots to keep things handy for surfing in the city. Coming in a spectrum of cool colors, this 2-in-1 backpack is a great companion for the practicality-oriented traveller. Charcoal Lincoln Travel Backpack by Chocollection features a casual and durable design that will help store and keep your belongings organized while you're on the go.
• Front pocket fit for 8” tablet (i.e. iPad mini)
• Design for traveller
• Detachable wait bag
• Air mesh backing cushion for comfort and airflow
• Wide S" ergonomic back straps
• Stationary organizer
• Luggage handle sleeve-on design
• Lockable zippers (lock sell separately)
• Design for Laptop Binb and Camera Binb (Binb sold seperately)
• Exterior Length x Height x Width: 30.5 x 13 x 46 cm
• Interior Length x Height x Width: 29 x 10 x 45 cm
• Volume: 13.05 L
• Handle drop: 10cm
• Shoulder drop: 41cm
*Actual color, size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process. In case of any discrepancy, the actual object should be considered as final.