- Breathable and comfort fabrics
- High elasticity
- 60.3% cotton; 35.4% polyester; 4.3% spandex
- Sold by Schiesser
- This product is non-returnable
Wash inside out, water temperature at 61 degrees Celsius, do not bleach, hang dry or dry low heat, medium iron, do not dry-clean
Images for reference only
To be Delivered by HKTV within 1 - 4 days
About SCHIESSER HK
For 145 years, trusted German undergarment specialist SCHIESSER has epitomized excellence in underwear design for men, women and children. Founded in 1875 by Mr Jacques Schiesser, the brand has grown to become Germany’s leading name in specialist underwear with an established global presence from Europe to Greater China. Designs are guided by the principles of creating maximum comfort and effortless style that enhances the customer’s lifestyle and wellbeing.
SCHIESSER creates products that are engineered for the human body. The brand has spent over a century understanding the close bond between underwear and the wearer. This knowledge has gone into creating an unparalleled underwear experience that is fully tailored to the body’s everyday needs.Careful product fittings and stringent quality control go into the construction of each design. The result: classic looks crafted with a body conscious aesthetic.
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal Information in accordance to the relevant provisions of the personal Data Protection Act and in accords to HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• Colour shown may be slightly different than actual products.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.Other categories in this store?
Recommended for you
You may also like
Founded in 1875 by Mr. Jacques Schiesser, the brand has grown to become Germany's leading name in specialist underwear with an established global presence from Europe to Greater China. Here at SCHIESSER, we understand and appreciate the ergonomic relationship between the environment and natural human factors. We have over 140 years of expertise and human data on how the body moves, what consumers fundamentally need, and how all this interacts to create an ideal undergarment experience.