The House of Kwong Sang Hong Limited (KSH), Two Girls was founded by Mr. Fook Tien Fung in 1898. By the end of 19th century, foreign cosmetics were imported into China mainly through the entrepot in Hong Kong, but these products were sold at extremely high prices. Fung immediately realized the opportunities of cosmetics at affordable price in local market. He determined to establish the first local cosmetics company in Hong Kong which led him a great success. KSH was focus on product research and development, the raw materials were imported from The United Kingdom and France in order to maintain high quality standard. KSH had also established a one-stop production factory, enabling to monitor self-regulation and control closely.
Over a hundred of years, “Quality Assurance, Affordable Pricing and Customer Orientation” is still the business philosophy of Two Girls which reveals a cultural heritage and classic style that Two Girls owns. Nowadays, Two Girls is still proud to be one of the traditional local brands in Hong Kong.