|Country of Origin||Canada|
|Description||S1 Nutram Sound Balanced Wellness Kitten Food 1.13kg|
|Delivery / Return||
Recommended for you
You may also like
By crafting each recipe based on sound scientific principles and natural ingredients, each of Nutram’s recipes cater to supporting pet wellness from the inside-out-starting with the gut.
When you support the gut you support the body, allowing for optimum nutrient absorption—your pet receives all of the benefit of each ingredient, as nature intended.
The Sound series offers entry level products for cats and dogs owners, however, it does not compromise quality to do so, offering high quality food for good value.
S1 Nutram Sound Balanced Wellness Kitten Food Description:
S1 Nutram Sound Balanced Wellness® Natural Kitten Food is a Holistic, multi-beneficial and nutrient-rich recipe that improves your pet’s wellness from the inside-out. Formulated with Optimum Combinations™ of Salmon Oil and Flaxseed, rich sources of Omega-3 fatty acids, support the normal cognitive development in your young pet. Cranberries and Celery Seeds also work together to facilitate healthy bladder function. Cranberries, a natural acidifier, and Celery Seeds, an effective diuretic used to maintain healthy fluid levels, working together with proper pH and moderate ash levels support urinary health. You can be confident that your kitten is getting a healthy start with this healing, wholesome and nutritionally sound recipe.
Chicken Meal, Salmon Meal, Deboned Chicken, Oatmeal, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pearled Barley, Lentils, Peas, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Salmon Oil, Natural Chicken Flavor, Flaxseed, Apples, Carrots, Pumpkin, Dried Whey Protein Concentrate, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Pomegranate, Cranberries, Chicory Root Extract, Dried Kelp, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Vitamins & Minerals (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (source of Vitamin B3), Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), d-Calcium Pantothenate (source of Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (source of Vitamin B2), Beta-Carotene, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Salt, Psyllium Seed Husk, Yucca schidigera Extract, Spinach, Celery Seeds, Peppermint, Chamomile, Turmeric, Ginger, Rosemary
Crude Protein (min) 34.0%
Crude Fat (min) 18.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 4.5%
Moisture (max) 10.0%
Ash (max) 7.5%
Phosphorus (min) 0.95%
Omega-3* (min) 0.60%
Omega-6* (min) 2.40%
DHA* (min) 0.10%
© Copyright 2020 All rights reserved
About The Pet House
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal information according to the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• In case of dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
• Colour shown may be slightly different from actual products.
• When there is marketing campaign on the HKTVmall, the condition, price and promotion offer may be different from retail stores, such terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
Delivery / Return
• Our products will be delivered by HKTVmall, please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
• Our dispatch time is from Monday to Sunday.
• The Pet House is committed to customer satisfaction and all purchased products shall be free of defect. They can be returned and replaced subject to the following conditions.
• Ordered pet food will be accepted for reason of changing to another brand, package size or flavor subject to the condition that that the returned pet food shall be intact, unopened and remain to be in a saleable condition.
• Opened pet food will be replaceable if mold or insect infestation is found after the package is opened. Request for return and replacement shall be made within 5 calendar dayss from the date of receipt.
• Right for return and replacement of pet food is contingent upon only a reasonable portion of the package purchased has been consumed.
• Return of pet food for replacement for reason of close to the best before date will not be entertained as long as a reasonable period remains for completing the consumption before the best before date is reached.
• Minor defect or variation of the packaging, if that does not affect the quality of the product
will not be entertained.
• Any report of breakage, missing parts, etc. for pet accessories shall be made within 2 days from the date of goods receipt.
• The customer, on making a claim for return and replacement, shall produce detailed information on the reason for the claim, supported by pictures showing the defect as far as possible.
• The right to interpret this policy shall reside with the seller.
• If you received a product that is damaged or defectvie, please contact HKTVmall Customer Service
• In the event of dispute, HKTVmall's decision shall be final and conclusive.