|Country of Origin||China|
- To be Delivered by Timbuk2 within 3 - 6 Days
- Sold by Timbuk2
- This product is non-returnable
Coordinating Strap Pad included
Easy wipe internap TPU liner
Gunmetal Tundra and Black Forest colors do not include a strap pad. Black and Dusk Blue/Black colors do not feature internal organization.
Vista loop for attaching blinky bike lights
Water Bottle Pocket
Timbuk2 is the pioneer of the messenger bag, founded in 1989 by a San Francisco bicycle messenger using little more than an old sewing machine. We were born in a garage and bred on the backs of messengers in the city streets – we still manufacture custom bags one by one in the heart of San Francisco’s Mission District. For over 20 years, we’ve been building bags and accessories for urban adventures with a simple philosophy – create good-looking, tough-as-Hell bags you can truly make your own.
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal Information in accordance to the relevant provisions of the personal Data Protection Act and in accords to HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
• Colour shown may be slightly different from actual products.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
Recommended for you
You may also like
01. Classic Messenger Bag
Our Classic Messenger Bag. Designed in San Francisco over 30 years ago. The shoulder strap features a curved airmesh strap pad for increased comfort, fine webbing, and Timbuk2's Double-Loop CAM buckle adjusts quickly and eliminates dangling straps. A low profile grab handle makes the messenger easy to grab and go. SR buckles are partially concealed behind the messenger flap for a refined but secure closure. Inside, the waterproof TPU liner and corner wings keep water out, and the internal water bottle pocket keeps water in. Distributed internal pockets and organization balance the weight of your carry. It's a classic through some modern evolution, and it's ready to be worn for whatever your carry needs.
CAPACITY: 9 L
DIMENSIONS: 30 x 25 x 12 cm
WEIGHT: 0.52 kg
S.F. Express Service Centers
Locker grid size and limitation: