Lemongrass Organic Essential
● Planting method: Organic
● In traditional Chinese Medicine, Lemongrass is used to treat headaches, colds, stomach pains and rheumatism.
● In India, the essential oil is used to help fevers and other infectious diseases and is also an effective insect repellent.
● In the practice of aromatherapy, Lemongrass essential oil can be used in a diffuser, as a topical treatment or in a massage blend.
● The cheering and uplifting fragrance will have an instant, positive impact on mood and helps to lift the spirit.
● Help to tone and invigorate the body after exercise or heavy physical activity.
● Can be vaporised to repel biting insects and when applied to the skin in a body massage blend it can help protect against stings.
● Blends well with Grapefruit, Geranium and Rosemary.
● Before using essential oils, please read Essential Oil Safety information. You will find this on the leaflet inside the oil carton.
● Avoid sensitive skin; avoid using long-opened and oxidized essential oils
● After opening, put it in a cool place and use it within 12 months.
**In the UK original packaging design adjustment, the goods will be shipped randomly, but the content and quality remain unchanged, please overlook we caused inconvenience to you!