NODOR, beginning in 1968 were as the first manufacturer of extractr hoods in Spain. NODOR, the brand that arises from its Latin name contraction, non-odor, represents Spanish design, innovation and European quality. At the same time, making the kitchen an ideal place for family union.
Excellent and Innovation
- High demands on Quality and SIlence
- One of the largest industrial groups
- Headquarter manufacturing located at Barcelona, Spain
Technology and Design, Energy Efficiency
- Maximum functionality criteria and ease of use for all products
- Respect environment, optimizing energy consumption and manufacturing processes
- Pioneers in the incorporation of technological solution that reduce energy consumption
- Bringing in Brushless engines, get the highest values of Energy Effliciency (A+)
CNA group is a leading group of companies in the world of household appliances that includes Cata, Nodor, Apelson and Edesa brands. With these four commercial formats makes up CNA group be one of the largest appliance manufacturers in the world.
Each brand has a unique personality and has its own design team. All of them have the independence to develop the appliances that most fit with their customers, and share the sustainable business model of CNA.