U Film is different from traditional lamination. Users can display certificates, photos, notices, documents, cards, and more without additional adhesive tools. These objects can be applied and displayed immediately after lamination, saving time and effort while remaining beautiful as well as durable.
- Made with a patented silicone material that can be easily attached to any smooth surface without additional adhesive or tape
- Can be adjusted to the desired position.
- Can be cut to desired shapes and customized.
- The adhesive is washable without losing stickiness.
- Heat and pressure resistant, will not change shape or lose color.
- Durable in most conditions.
Smooth surfaces, such as glass, mirror, tile, refrigerator, metal, stainless steel, lacquer, baking enamel coatings, spray paint, or over other black or whiteboards.
Rough or uneven surfaces, such as whitewashed walls, emulsion paint, concrete walls, plastered walls, or walls covered with wallpaper or fabric.
When the silicone backing loses its adhesive power, wash the dust off with water, and the adhesive should be renewed.
Instruction for use：
1. Clean the surface where you plan to apply U Film.
2. Remove the protective film from the back of the film.
3. Stick the filmto the cleaned surface.
4. While applying the film, push any air bubbles out the sides to prolong the adhesive on the back of the film.