Our non-business days included Sunday and public holiday
|Country of Origin||China|
- Kirin A1 processor
|Delivery / Return||
Recommended for you
You may also like
01. HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 - Explore your inner style
41.8 x 41.8 x 9.4 mm
Wrist coverage range 13 ~ 20 cm (Sport Edition)
13 ~ 19 cm (Classic / Elegant Edition)
Approximately 29 g (without the strap)
Colour: Black Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel, Rose Gold Stainless Steel
Material: Metal + Plastic
1.2 inch AMOLED 390 x 390 HD, The AMOLED touchscreen supports slide and touch gestures.
Bluetooth: BT5.1, BLE / BR / EDR
Optical heart rate sensor
Ambient light sensor
Air pressure sensor
7 days for typical use. (Typical value. Actual capacity may vary slightly. This capacity is the nominal battery capacity. The actual battery capacity for each individual phone may be slightly above or below the nominal battery capacity.)
Charger Voltage and Current Requirements:
5V 0.5A / 1A / 1.5A / 2A
Power button, function button
Magnetic charging thimble
Android 4.4 or later
iOS 9.0 or later
Devices complying with the 5ATM-rated water have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
Warranty Period : 1 Years
Warranty Provided By : Huawei
Service Centre Details :
Address : Flat 01,02,10, 18/F., 700 Nathan Road, MongKok, Kowloon, Hong Kong / Room 1822, 18/F, Nan Fung Centre, 264-298 Castle Peak Road, Tsuen Wan, NT.
Email : email@example.com
Contact : 81288810
About Wilson Communications Limited
Strict selection of high-quality products and sincere customer service have always been Wilson’s business philosophy.
We have been actively selecting and introducing various high-quality mobile phone products for customers. Apart from mobile phone retail business, in recent years, we have begun to introduce computers, consumer electronics, sports and wellness products, etc., to provide more choices for our customers. In addition, we are also committed to provide customers with intimate services, such as “Data Transfer Service” by transferring the data of old mobile phones to new one.
T & C
•Our store will protect your personal Information in accordance with the relevant provisions of the
Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and in accordance with HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
•In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
•Color shown may be slightly different than actual products due to computer monitors settings.
•In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns
on the HKTVmall may vary from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to
Delivery / Return
Our products will be delivered by HKTVmall, please refer to Shipping Information for moredetails.
•Actual delivery time depends on the products ordered and the shipping time of the particularmerchant.
•Shipping time of this store: Monday to Monday, excluding Public Holiday, 9am.
•The merchant reserves the right to amend the stated terms herein without prior notice. In
case of any dispute, the decision of the merchant and HKTVmall shall be final.
Our store does not accept returns or refunds.
You are required to check whether any item you order is damaged or not. For any damage, please call our Customer Service for further arrangement. Once the damage is investigated and confirmed by Wilson, replacement will be arranged.
‧ For replacement, please forward your purchase document to Wilson for cancellation (subject to the actual procedure).
‧ Wilson shall have the right to refuse the replacement of any item signed after receipt due to discrepancies on appearance or short of accessories.
‧ All products are non-refundable.
For any questions or follow-up about the appearance of your product ordered, please contact Customer Service in 24 hours after receipt. (Please call 2158 8933 Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 19:00, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org) (Notes) If the product is still within the warranty period provided by the manufacturer, you can entitle the warranty service by returning the product to the manufacturer for repair.
Where the product you order is a non-returnable one, Customer Service will not arrange any replacement service for you.
1. The replaceable item shall be sent together with the complete package, accessories, instruction manual and the blank warranty card.
2. "Non-returnable products" include: Products subject to man-made damage (liquid damage), screen scratch, body scratch, inability to boot (a mobile phone must be able to turn on and show the IMEI number), inability to read or take out the sim card, lack of accessories, natural disasters or man-made accidental damage.
3. The replacement service is not applicable to products that have been registered for warranty on manufacturers or designated agents’ website.
4. The replacement service is not applicable to repaired products.
5. The replacement service is applicable only to designated products.
6. An item must be returned with all free offerings attached, otherwise, the value of such free offerings will be deducted from the order.
7. A customer is entitled to enjoy the replacement service only with a Wilson's purchase invoice.
8. The replacement service is not applicable to any replacement subject to personal preference.
9. Only an item of the same colour or same model can be replaced for.
10. Where an item to be replaced is sold out, Wilson shall have the right to replace it with another item with reference to its value, and require the customer to make up for the difference if the item to be replaced exceeds the amount paid.
11. A quality issue of an item shall be inspected by the original manufacturer or its designated maintenance centre so to confirm that it is of a factory defect or non-man-made damage.
12. The warranty terms of all products cover only the hardware, not the software.
13. The replaceable period of the products are counted from date of purchase.
14. Wilson reserves the right to make final decisions in case of any dispute.