|Description||Using only the core of 'Dewa san san' (a kind of select breed of rice suitable for brewing sake), the sake is brewed in a low-temperature environment for a long period of time.|
|Delivery / Return||
From the same store
Alcohol by volume: 15.7%
Rice polishing ratio: 40%
Ingredient: Rice (Dewa san san)
Place of manufacture: The Yamagata Prefecture
About from TOKYO
T & C
• Our store will protect your personal information in accordance to the relevant provisions of the personal Data Protection Act and in accords to HKTVmall Privacy Policies.
• In case of any dispute, the merchant will retain the right of final decision without prior notice.
• Colour shown may be slightly different than actual products.
• In situation where there are limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on the HKTVmall may varies from retail stores, the terms and offers are only applicable to HKTVmall.
• This product is sold to you by HKTV (Japan) Company Limited.
• Noted that the vintage may differ from the photo, please contact customer service department for assistance.
Delivery / Return
• It normally takes 7-10 working days for our products to ship from overseas to Hong Kong, and will then be delivered to you by HKTVmall.
• Actual delivery time depends on the products ordered and the shipping time of the particular merchants.
• Shipping time of this store: Monday to Friday, excluding Japan public holidays.
• All products are non-returnable.
• Non-Returnable items cannot be returned for exchange, credit, or refunds.
• In the event of dispute, HKTVmall's decision shall be final and conclusive.