|Country of Origin
“ Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.”
|Delivery / Return
Aroma: Sweet flavours from raw milk and fruit juices.
Conclusion: The chardonnay (white grape) gives off an image of an innocent and adorable lady.
Editor Choice: Mix with soda, white wine, champagne or milk with ice at any ratio. Pouring cool Kawaii Shiroi Chardonnay on frappe is recommended.
About Myicellar Limited
Discover 8000+ wine, sake, gin and spirits online. MyiCellar curate unique tasting experience. Our mission is to take your taste buds on an extravaganza, learning a thing or two about the bottle and share your favourite one with your friends.
T & C
1. Offer is only applicable to the selected items listed in this page.
2. Free delivery for a single purchase of HK$800 or above is available at addresses located in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon,New Territories, Tung Chung, Discovery Bay and Ma Wan. HK$60 delivery chargeshall apply if the purchase amount is below HK$800. Please check with MyiCellar for details.
3. MyiCellar Terms & Conditions apply, please visit www.myicellar.com/terms-and-condition.html for details
4. MyiCellar shall make every effort to ensure that prices, vintage, details and sizes of products at our e-store are up-to-date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to our acceptance at our sole discretion and stock availability.
5. MyiCellar shall make every effort to ensure product(s) displayed at our online shop are in stock. If from time to time any products become out of stock, we reserve the right to offer alternative product(s) of similar value and style.
6. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and we reserve the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable.
7. MyiCellar will contact customer to confirm the stock availability and pricing within 3 working days
8. All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of MyiCellar Limited, Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.
Delivery / Return
Who is responsible for what I see and do on the Services?
Any information or content publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Services is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. You access all such information and content at your own risk, and we aren’t liable for any errors or omissions in that information or content nor for any damages or loss you might suffer in connection with it. We cannot control and have no duty to take any action regarding how you may interpret and use the Content or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content, and you hereby release us from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services. We can’t guarantee the identity of any users with whom you interact in using the Services and are not responsible for which users gain access to the Services.
You are responsible for all Content you contribute, in any manner, to the Services, and you represent and warrant you have all rights necessary to do so, in the manner in which you contribute it. You will keep all your registration information accurate and current. You are responsible for all your activity in connection with the Services.
MyiCellar has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy, privacy policies, or practices of or opinions expressed in any third party websites or by any third party that you interact with through the Services. In addition, MyiCellar will not and cannot monitor, verify, censor or edit the content of any third party site or service. By using the Services, you release and hold us harmless from any and all liability arising from your use of any third party website or service.
Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Services, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties. You agree that MyiCellar shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings.
If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you agree that MyiCellar is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you release MyiCellar, its officers, employees, agents, and successors from claims, demands, and damages of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our Services.