Store Category Filtering
T & C
You may bring the Goods and related invoice to any CTF branch in Hong Kong to enjoy any repair or maintenance service for the Goods.
o Re-sizing for ring
o Restring bracelet
o Length Adjustment for bracelets and necklace
o Cleaning and Examination
o Engraving (Restricted to reduction or increase in size not exceeding two size levels according to the size scale, and the number of characters to be engraved is limited)
We will provide such repair and maintenance services to you at our then current prices for such services. Within one year after the date of purchase, you may on one occasion for each Good you have purchased, enjoy our polishing service free-of-charge (Does not apply to karat gold, silver and other specific items). You may also enjoy free resizing service for any ring item for one time within one year after the date of purchase of the Goods. (Cost of material not included)
Not all Goods are suitable for repairing or maintenance. You should check with CTF if such service is possible for the Goods you are purchasing. We will charge you material costs at such rate as we may advise for additional material used in the course of rendering such service. For enquiry, please contact the CTF Customer Service Centre or visit any CTF branch. Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Co., Limited reserves the right to revise any terms of the after-sales service from time to time without prior notice.
Delivery / Return
• Our products will be delivered by HKTVmall, please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
• Our dispatch time is from Monday to Friday (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.)
• Items returned or exchanged must be applied within 5 days of the item received date.
• Return or refund shall not apply to tailor-made goods, specific collections, discounted goods and any Goods that have been engraved.
• Only returning some of the goods which are sold as a set will not be accepted. All goods must be returned.
• The original packaging, invoices and other additional items included in the package must be returned along with the returned goods;
• Returned goods should be kept entirely new and the related accessories should be complete;
• Invoices and other materials accompanying should not be defaced.
• In case of dispute, Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Co., Ltd. reserves the right of final decision.